Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm stuck on a war zone today and have been for a few days if you all MOM"S know what i mean with a couple of sick kids at home a 3yr & a almost 2yr olds and have many swaps that need my attention also that i need to get finished ASP. Being a MOM is one of the hardest job's out there and the sad thing is we don't get paid for it in $$$ but we do get paid back in HUGS & KISSES. And that in it's self is priceless to us loving MOMS. I love my children but they do drive me up the sometimes. LOL I find that doing most of projects at night when they are sleeping but some night I'm just to tried to do anything but hit the bed also when they do . But normally i don't go to bed till 11-12pm every night. They go to bed at 9pm so i try to clean up a little when they go to bed then if i have time do my fun stuff which is scrapbooking, crocthing, or relaxing with my the love of my life yes ladies DH. He works long hrs so i try to spend time with him also that's what keeps the marriage going . You all know that is another job we have is keeping our partner happy right. So ladies tell me what is the most important thing in your life and how do you deal with war zones and try to keep any if any sanity in your home and find time to enjoy your hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peachycheap

card i did from a kit swap

card i did from a kit swap

another card from card kit swap

another card from card kit swap

Flower Video