Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year everybody i hope that you all are ready for a New year all the fablous things that come with it. My DH gave me some $$$ to go shopping at my favorite store for the New Year. And yes i went shopping all day friday so one of my great buys that i wanted for a while is a Cuttlebug so i got me one . I have a the Cricut but as you all know it doesn't emboss so that's why i wanted the Cuttlebug. So i have been messing with it a little can't do much on it with the kids at home on Xmas Vaction but today they went back so i just might get to play with it. My girls never gave me a chance to play with it without them wanting to play also that's my 10yr old and 6 yr old girls. So i'll see what i come up with and try posting my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peachycheap

card i did from a kit swap

card i did from a kit swap

another card from card kit swap

another card from card kit swap

Flower Video