Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mini inspired by Kathy from Paperphenomenon


Here is a mini i lifted from Kathy she did a Ustream back in Dec or begining of Jan. on this mini , She has a U tube vidoe on how to make this pockets also just look her up on Paperphenomenon on both Ustream and Utube under that name to find her. I used "Eye Candy " paper collection from g.c.d Studios. I bought that paper at Biglots for $5.00 and it comes with 24 sheets of paper double sided. I used half of the stack to make this mini. I loved the paper so much that i went out to buy some more it has alot of the colors that i love which are Purples and Burgandy's those are my favorite colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peachycheap

card i did from a kit swap

card i did from a kit swap

another card from card kit swap

another card from card kit swap

Flower Video