Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy as can be

I havn't been blogging often as i had said that i would i just can't find what to blog about. But i do today. I have been real busy lately. I'm a proud Grandma of 3 recently born Bebe's (babies) 3 wks ago my son had a baby boy. And Friday Oct 1 one of my older daughter had a baby boy also and then Tuesday Oct 5 my other daughter had a little girl her first i thought she would never give me a grandbaby. She's 26yrs and the oldest daughter that had the boy she's 27 and this is her 3rd. And my other son his 20yrs his first also. So now that makes 7 GB and i couldn't be more Happy 3 all at the same time. But they all know that they can not call me Grandma . All of my GB have to call me Mame which is Mommy in spanish. No calling me Granny. LOl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peachycheap

card i did from a kit swap

card i did from a kit swap

another card from card kit swap

another card from card kit swap

Flower Video